As the premier forum for AM users, R&D experts, and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry, this two-day event will address the challenges of promoting sustainability in additive manufacturing processes, digitisation of AM processes and procurement issues in deploying additive manufacturing solutions. The conference will also act as a forum to promote horizontal communication across these different sectors without the sharing of intellectual property.
For interested parties, registration is available here.
Benefits of attending:
- Leverage emerging AM technologies in process monitoring to maximise quality
- Hear case study presentations demonstrating the effectiveness of AM
- Discuss the future opportunities and potential for AM in the Aerospace & Space sector
- Join interactive sessions to discuss issues in the adoption of AM
- Join discussions on new engagement opportunities between industry end-users
To register or for more information click here.
Defence Industry Europe is one of the media partners of the Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace, Defence & Space conference.